Back to News
Saturday 4th December Flu Vaccination Clinic
Posted on 3 Dec 2021
We are holding a flu vaccination clinic here at Priory Medical Centre on Saturday 4th December from 8:00am to 11:30pm and on Wednesday 8th December from 4:00pm to 6:15pm
This is open for all those eligible for the flu vaccination including anyone over 50 or otherwise in an at risk group.
To book, please contact the surgery on 0151 261 4710.
The flu vaccine is given free on the NHS to people who:
- are 50 and over (including those who'll be 50 by 31 March 2022)
- have certain health conditions
- are pregnant
- are in long-stay residential care
- receive a carer's allowance, or are the main Carer for an older or disabled person who may be at risk if you get sick
- live with someone who is more likely to get infections (such as someone who has HIV, has had a transplant or is having certain treatments for cancer, lupus or rheumatoid arthritis)
- frontline health or social care workers